Monday, February 23, 2015

Nutella mug brownie

Been trying all these mug brownie recipes recently, in order to find the perfect receipe, and I think this recipe is it.

Got it from here: http://onepotchef.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/5-minute-nutella-mug-cake-recipe.html

The difference between this receipe and a previous failed recipe was that this recipe uses egg and milk. I found that not having egg and using water makes it dry, but adding egg alone with the water made it kueh like. Using both egg and milk produces the best result, and adding melted butter instead of oil was even better. The Nutella, surprisingly, makes all the difference, keeping the texture fudgey like.

It took me, on my microwave, 1 minute on high and 30 seconds on medium high to get a cake like texture. Probably reducing by 10 seconds on medium high would produce a more fudgey texture but I'm happy.

No comments:

Soya sauce Korean rice cakes